At Abrams Cosmetic Dentistry, we are proud to count Dr. Seckinger as a member of our staff. Dr. Seckinger is one of the leading Prosthodontists in not only Pennsylvania but the country.
What is a Prosthodontist?
A Prosthodontist can play a key role in helping patients maintain a healthy, attractive appearance through the artificial replacement of missing teeth. Prosthodontics is one of the nine recognized specialties of the American Dental Association. It requires 3-4 additional years of education after dental school. There are approximately 3000 Prosthodontists in the United States today. Prosthodontists are trained and experienced in the relationship of teeth and jaws necessary for a proper bite. Working with physicians, Prosthodontists can provide treatment for patients with birth defects, traumatic injury, complex restorations / full mouth rehabilitation, and the habilitation of head and neck cancer patients. They are experts in the areas of cosmetic and Implant Dentistry and combine their knowledge and expertise to create life like natural-looking restorations that restore their patients to normal function and appearance.
Prosthodontists have been instrumental in fostering the advancement of dental technologies. They have been in the vanguard of research over the past 45 years concerning the development of Implant Dentistry. Many of these dental implant procedures and restorations have become today's standard of care.
Dr. Seckinger offers the following services to patients:
- Surgical Placement of Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Periodontal Surgery
- Bone Grafting and Regenerate Procedures
- Advanced Reconstructive Oral Rehabilitation
- Implant Reconstructive Dentistry
- Complete Dentures
- Porcelain Veneers
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Fixed Prosthodontics (Crowns and Bridges)
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Tooth Whitening
Additionally, Dr. Seckinger believes in the following patient rights:
- The patient has the right to confidentiality
- The patient has the right to courtesy, respect, dignity, responsiveness and timely attention to his or her dental needs.
- The patient has the right to receive information from the doctor and to discuss all available treatment alternatives.
- The patient has the right to make decisions regarding all dental care recommended.
Find out more about Prosthodontics and Dr. Seckinger by Contacting Us Today!