Learn more about our amazing Malvern/Frazer PA dentists by reviewing their biographies below!
Dr. Joseph Abrams graduated from Temple University School of Dental Medicine in 1991 with highest honors and as the recipient of numerous awards for academic achievement and service. He later went on to complete his hospital-based residency training at Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was one of the first general dental residents in the country to be certified in both the surgical placement and restoration of dental implants. Following his residency, Dr. Abrams received additional post-graduate training at Temple University school of Dental Medicine and completed an aesthetic dental externship under the supervision of his father, Dr. Leonard Abrams, the world-renowned leader in Aesthetic Dentistry. Since 1992, Dr.Abrams has been providing high-quality Dental care to families in the tri-county area with special emphasis on cosmetic and sophisticated restorative care. Dr. Abrams has extensive experience in smile design, placing cosmetic porcelain veneers and crowns, cosmetic dental surgery and related orthodontic care. He has been voted one of the Main Line’s top general dentists and top cosmetic dentists and his work has been seen on both local and national T.V. including the Discovery Channel. His stated mission is to provide his patients with the highest level of dental care, utilizing the latest advances in dental technology and with a gentle approach that provides for his patients comfort and dignity.
- Fellowship Award, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Associate Fellowship, World Clinical Laser Institute
- Board officer, Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry --- President, 2010
- Board officer, Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry --- Secretary, 2007
- Academy of General Dentistry, Pennsylvania chapter --- present
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain--- 2007--- present